Fall Fashion Hacks. Say Hello To Fashion Fixes
Fall Fashion & Beauty Colors
Say Bye to Blisters - With socks on, slip into your new booties and blast hot air for a min. or two.
Say Bye to Bare Legs - Spray tights with hairspray for a more opaque look and fewer runs.
Say Bye to Shedding - Put your angora or mohair in the freezer (in a sealed bag) for at least 3 hours. You can do this!
Say Bye to Tarnished Jewelry - Store your earrings, necklaces, and bracelets in Ziploc bags. Simple!
Say Bye to Wrinkles - Fold clothes inside out before storing or packing.Fall Beauty HacksSay Hello to Full Lips - Pick two colors that are three shades apart, blend them and apply. It wi ...
10 Tips For Designing Effective Visuals
Color - Use no more than 5 colors.Typography - Fonts should be easy to read.
Layout - Align elements to maintain consistency.
Call-outs - Use them to highlight key information.
Space - Too much information can be incoherent.
Illustration - Should match topic
Iconography - Keep it simple
Data - Visualize data in a way easy to understand
Proportion - Make sure items are appropriately sized
Simplicity - Avoid unnecessary design elements
Be Ahead Of The Marketing Game
Pitch - Make it Solid and Effective. Once you get your foot in the door, lay out the Marketing Strategy.
Hit - Ensure that your Website, Blog, Platform or Shop is compelling and accessible
First Base - The Landing Page is key in holding on to your loyal or potential customer - so spend the time and money to get it right!
Second Base - Keep them on your site with educational and engaging content
Stolen Base - Network! Strategically, share your content on high traffic sites
Third Base - Spend less time doing. Automate with Marketing Software Platforms
Catch - Email Marketing is still important. Reach out to your fans with sales hooks and reel ...
Top Ten Renovation Tips
1. Choose Classic over "What's In" - It might not be stylish in 2 years
2. Quality Flooring is Worth every Penny
3. Heat Pump Water Heaters will cut costs by 50%
4. Vaulted Ceilings will prevent water damage in Winter
5. Paint Your Cabinets - Dust less likely to settle than on Wood-Stained
6. East-Facing Windows - maximizes sunlight
7. Plan in Advance - Electrical Plugs
8. Create Large Spaces - Increases Square Footage
9. Design a Kitchen that Makes Sense - Most Foot Traffic!
10. Professional Home Inspection will prevent Future Problems.
Real Estate Trends 2017
1. New Wave - Baby Boomers & Millenials are and will be the top buyer for the next 10 years
2. Put Your Money Where Your House Is - Midwest will see a rise in real estate (affordable and close to the Big universities)
3. High Demand, Low Supply - It currently takes 68 days to sell a home, which is 11 days faster than the national average.
4. Low Profile - Price appreciation will slow down by 1% or more, depending on markets
5. The West Will Win - Prices will increase 5.8% and sales by 4.7%. 5 of the 10 top markets make the list: L.A., Sacramento, and Riverside (CA), Tucson (AZ) and Portland (OR)
You Are Business Savvy If You Are:
1. Positive - Optimism & High Energy Always Makes a Great Impression
2. Strong Minded - Confidence Will Get You Far
3. Kind - Making a Difference in Someone Else's Life Makes You Human
4. Respectful - Of Others & Yourself
5. Driven - Ambition laced with Passion is Key in Finding Your Place
6. A Teacher - Great Women Share their Knowledge
7. Focused - There Will Be Many Obstacles...If You are Stubborn, Success is at the Doorstep
1. Puff Out - Steep tea bag for less than a minute, then chill in the refrigerator. Once chilled, place over puffy, tired eyelids for 5-15 mins.
2. Shine On - Mix one egg and a banana. Apply to hair. Leave on for 10-30 mins. Wash out as per usual routine.
3. Bright Lips - Warm 1 tsp coconut oil. Add 4 red raspberries. Blend until smooth. Chill until firm. Smooth over lips.
4. Soft Spot - Soak nails in olive oil for 5 mins. That's it - your moisturizing nail treatment is done!
5. Glow-On - Spread 1 tbsp of raw honey (gently warmed by rubbing fingertips) on your face. Leave on for 5-10 mins.
6. Under the Sun - Prevent sunburns and sun damage with natural ingredients like chlorella and re ...
Makeup Trends 2017
1. Gloss Over - Sweep lip gloss over your fave eyeshadow, for extra shine!
2. At First Blush - Go bold with pinks (from cheek to temple)
3. Roll Out the Red Lips - Stand out with minimal makeup, fresh skin and "red-hot" lipstick
4. Glow for it - Glitter is still strong but try to make it look less perfect with flecks scattered on face
5. Fine Line - go-to liner look is the black pencil traced along your inner waterlines