Read specific topics of interest, News and Events.
What We Eat is What We Become...
1. Home Cooking - If the cook is happy so will the energy of the food
2. Leave the Attitude at the Door - Eating when in a negative state affects the metabolism of the food
3. Go Organic - Growing your own food connects you to your food, along with Mother Earth.
4. Be Grateful - When we are appreciative of the food we are eating, our body will thank you as well
5. Eat Mindfully - Eat slowly and with intention, you will soon be able to fully enjoy every bite you take.
Be Mindful Now
1. Breathe In, Breathe Out - Feel the flow of the breath
2. Pay attention to all your Senses - for ex; notice the taste, texture of food.
3. Empty the Mind - Take a few moments to be still
4. As soon as the Mind wanders, bring it back to your Breath
5. Practice Non-Judgemental Listening
6. Be Aware of every Daily Activity (driving, texting, cleaning, etc..)
7. Go Outdoors - Walk Around in Nature
8. Forgive Yourself for every Negative Thought
9. Be Grateful - Say Thank You to Nature, People, and Things.
10. Go Easy on Yourself - with time, you will see the progress!
Signs of Hormonal Imbalances: Weight gain, Chronic fatigue, Depression, Insomnia, Hot flashes, Acne, Low libido.
Food Fixes - Cut out sugar. Minimize alcohol. Eliminate gluten.
Goal: 80% veggies, 20% protein. Minimize caffeine.Home Fixes - Say bye to toxic cleaners and fluoride. Clean your home with natural products.Body Fixes - Go organic - body & hair products. Detox. Exercise. Engage in sexual activity.Mind Fixes - Meditation. Say hello to Positivity. Learn to focus.Spirit Fixes - Find your inner peace and build on it. Say bye to the toxic people in your life.
Say Yes To Conferences
Conferences Do You Good
1. Boosts Creativity
2. Idea Generator
3. Face to Face with Influencers
4. Mix and Mingle with the Like-Minded
5. Hands-on Information
6. New Perspective
7. Open Forum - 2-way conversation
8. Greater Focus
9. Challenging - Instills Confidence
10. Relaxed Environment -It's Actually FUN!