Read specific topics of interest, News and Events.
Top 10 Cities To Celebrate New Year's Eve
1. New York City - (the famous drop of the ball in Times Square)
2. Sydney, Australia - known for the largest fireworks display in the world
3. Rio de Janeiro, they get dressed in white and throw flowers into the ocean as a gift to Yemajá (goddess of the seas)
4. Hong Kong - pyrotechnic dragon dances across the sky
5. Las Vegas - giant street party with live bands and fireworks
6. Bahamas - street parades with music, street performers and colorful costumes
7. Jost Van Dyke (British Virgin Island) - 48 hours of live music, drinking, and eating
8. Paris - street party: pop champagne, fireworks, exchange kisses and unwrap sparkly papers
Follow This Guide: Stock Up and Save
1. Seasonal Produce - Apples, Beets, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Citrus Fruits, Dates, Kiwi, Kale, Mushrooms, Onions, Pomegranates, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Winter Squash
2. Holiday Items - Eggnog, Frozen Pies, Cranberry Sauce, Marshmallows, Sparkling Cider, Deli Platters
3. Baking Goods - Flour, Sugar, Butter, Cream, Cake Mixes, Bread, Pie Crusts, Whipped Cream
4. Canned Foods - Soups, Condensed Milk, Vegetables, Fruits, Sauce
5. Clearance - All Thanksgiving decorations, table settings, and products
6. Golf Gear - Everything Golf!
7. Sales - Jewelry, Toys, Electronics...
5 Facts You Need to Know About Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
1. By 2020, 85% of customer interactions will be managed without a human
2. By 2018, 6 billion connected devices will proactively ask for support
3. By 2018, "Customer Digital Assistants" will recognize customers by face and voice
4. 80% of executives believe A.I. improves worker performances
5. By 2020, A.I. will replace 16% of American jobs...so start diversifying your portfolios!
Take Photos Like a Pro
1. Up Close & Personal - Snap close-ups. Keep it simple. The less distraction, the better.
2. Flash Off - Keep the flash closed and increase ISO.
3. Design - Look for cool patterns in architecture, textiles etc..
4. Bird's Eye View - Choose unusual angles instead of the basic eye-level view
5. Mirror Effect - Keep an eye out for perfect symmetry in photo ops
6. Shine On - Know where the light is coming from, makes a huge difference!
7. Off the Grid - Line up your subject at either 1/3 to the right or left of the frame (and/or top/bottom)
8. To the Max - Invest in a lens with a huge aperture - go from OK pics to kick-ass ones!