7 Results in category Beauty
Women Gift Ideas
1. Take it Easy - Spa Day
2. Fly Away - Surprise her with a mini-weekend getaway to Vermont or Paris!
3. Dress Up - Her fave jeans or a perfect LBD
4. Bag it - Splurge on a Designer Handbag
5. D.I.Y - anything Handmade
6. Charming - Jewelry (make it personal)
7. Upgrade - the latest smartphone or gadget
8. Frame it - put together a scrapbook of your moments
9. Fine Dining - book an evening at the hot-spot
10. Swept Away - Hire a cleaning crew for a day/month
Quick Tips to a Healthy Pregnancy
Eat Breakfast. Eat Fiber-Rich Foods. Choose Healthy Snacks.
Eat Fruits. Eat up to 12oz of Fish a week. Limit Caffeine. Avoid Alcohol. Take Prenatal Vitamins.
Practice Kegels for easier Delivery.
Pilates, Yoga, Swimming & Walking = Help control weight gain. Improve circulation. Boost your mood. Better Sleep.
Take these off your To-Do list - heavy lifting, climbing on step ladders, changing kitty litter, contact with any harsh chemicals, standing near a hot stove...
Buy comfy shoes with good support. Buy stretchy clothes. Embrace the swell and bloating!
Love Your Skin:
Wear Sunscreen - your ...
Clean Your Calories Away!
Walking from Room to Room - 136/hr
Vacuuming - 240
Dusting - 102
Mopping - 224
Scrubbing Floors - 190
Cleaning Windows - 250
Ironing - 115
Washing Dishes - 88
Painting - 290
Gardening, Weeding - 250
Mowing - 325
Car Washing - 234
Washing Pets - 200
Folding Laundry - 120
Carrying Heavy Boxes/Furniture - 544
Walking Up & Down Stairs - 515
*Avg body weight 150 lbs. / Activity per hour
Fall Fashion Hacks. Say Hello To Fashion Fixes
Fall Fashion & Beauty Colors
Say Bye to Blisters - With socks on, slip into your new booties and blast hot air for a min. or two.
Say Bye to Bare Legs - Spray tights with hairspray for a more opaque look and fewer runs.
Say Bye to Shedding - Put your angora or mohair in the freezer (in a sealed bag) for at least 3 hours. You can do this!
Say Bye to Tarnished Jewelry - Store your earrings, necklaces, and bracelets in Ziploc bags. Simple!
Say Bye to Wrinkles - Fold clothes inside out before storing or packing.Fall Beauty HacksSay Hello to Full Lips - Pick two colors that are three shades apart, blend them and apply. It wi ...
1. Puff Out - Steep tea bag for less than a minute, then chill in the refrigerator. Once chilled, place over puffy, tired eyelids for 5-15 mins.
2. Shine On - Mix one egg and a banana. Apply to hair. Leave on for 10-30 mins. Wash out as per usual routine.
3. Bright Lips - Warm 1 tsp coconut oil. Add 4 red raspberries. Blend until smooth. Chill until firm. Smooth over lips.
4. Soft Spot - Soak nails in olive oil for 5 mins. That's it - your moisturizing nail treatment is done!
5. Glow-On - Spread 1 tbsp of raw honey (gently warmed by rubbing fingertips) on your face. Leave on for 5-10 mins.
6. Under the Sun - Prevent sunburns and sun damage with natural ingredients like chlorella and re ...
Makeup Trends 2017
1. Gloss Over - Sweep lip gloss over your fave eyeshadow, for extra shine!
2. At First Blush - Go bold with pinks (from cheek to temple)
3. Roll Out the Red Lips - Stand out with minimal makeup, fresh skin and "red-hot" lipstick
4. Glow for it - Glitter is still strong but try to make it look less perfect with flecks scattered on face
5. Fine Line - go-to liner look is the black pencil traced along your inner waterlines
Facial care is something that needs your attention daily but when done it will keep you looking younger, cure wrinkles, fade sunspots and give you an over-all glow of youth!
Give your face and body a home workout - Irish Examiner
Irish Examiner Give your face and body a home workout The beauty world has some seriously heavyweight products to keep your face and body fit for 2014 — no gym membership or sweat required. And if you're still bravely clinging on to the cross-trainer? Indulge in these products before or after your ...
Five simple skincare tips - Stuff.co.nz
Stuff.co.nz Five simple skincare tips What's the elemental product commonly ...