Top 7 motivational movies that will give you faith in yourself!
1. Knockin' on heaven's door
2. Slumdog Millionaire
3. The curious case of benjamin button
4. Step up
6. The Truman show
7. Seven pounds
Wishing you great achievements!
Re-wire Brain for Back to Work:
1. It's About Time! - Find your best work times. Do your hardest work when you are most alert. For all the creatives: do it when you are tired. Some of the best ideas come when we are exhausted!
2. Cat Nap - A 30-minute mid-day nap can help re-organize all the morning meeting details and clears the mind for new information.
3. Move It - Exercise does a body good - increases mental alertness and punching a bag sounds like a great idea, doesn't it??
4. Focus - Stay away from multi-tasking - it makes your brain less productive and less efficient. Instead, choose one task and do it all at once!
5. Om - Who has time to meditate, you say? 5-10 minutes of medit ...
Get Organized with these 6 Tools:
1. Capture All Ideas, Images & Voice Messages in Note Apps
2. Use Your Smartphone Calendar for Events (Alert Notifications are a Bonus)
3. Prepare Spreadsheets to Track Finances, Time & Projects
4. Back Up & Sync All Files
5. Save All Passwords in One Place
6. Store all Important Documents & Images Safely with Online Storage Apps
Top 10 Creative Content Ideas:
1. Share "Must-Read" Books
2. Travel Tips
3. Bucket List
4. Interview a Creative Entrepreneur
5. Share a Sneak Peek of New Projects
6. Compile a List of Resources
7. Share Favorite Social Media Platforms
8. List Top 10 Favorite Quotes
9. Review a Book
10. Share Testimonials about Your Product/Service in a Creative Way
TOP 10 CHARITABLE CELEBRITIES
1. Angelina Jolie - Humanitarian (UNICEF, ONE, UNHCR, etc..)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio - Humanitarian (Cinema for Peace, Go Green, Int'l Fund for Animal Welfare, etc..)
3. Prince William - Homeless Advocate & much more...
4. Michelle Obama - Reach Higher (education)
5. Benedict Cumberbatch - Give Up for Clothes for Good
6. Orlando Bloom - UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
7. Naomi Campbell - Fashion for Relief
8. Christy Turlington Burns - Every Mother Counts
9. Keira Knightley - OXFAM
10. Emma Watson - United Nation's #HeForShe Campaign
Women Gift Ideas
1. Take it Easy - Spa Day
2. Fly Away - Surprise her with a mini-weekend getaway to Vermont or Paris!
3. Dress Up - Her fave jeans or a perfect LBD
4. Bag it - Splurge on a Designer Handbag
5. D.I.Y - anything Handmade
6. Charming - Jewelry (make it personal)
7. Upgrade - the latest smartphone or gadget
8. Frame it - put together a scrapbook of your moments
9. Fine Dining - book an evening at the hot-spot
10. Swept Away - Hire a cleaning crew for a day/month
Master these 4 Skills to Get Ahead in Today's Job Market:
1. Focus - As technology increases automation, attention to detail is in decline. Take more initiative and learn time management.
2. Street Smart - Education matters but curiosity and open-mindedness are far more interesting for employers nowadays
3. Resourceful - It's a rapidly changing world, your coping mechanisms are key! Being quickwitted and sharpminded.
4. Stay Humble - Admitting that you "don't know" can work in your favor - be curious, open to learning and honest about your skills.
Women Business Habits
How To Be The Best You Can Be(At Work & Play)
1. Find Your Voice #BeTrueToYourself2. Be Financially Savvy
3. Stand Up To Fear - Find the Courage & Forge On
4. Eat Healthy & Exercise - A Clean Body = A Healthy Mind
5. Share the Love - Kindness Goes A Long Way
6. Set the Goals & Keep Track of them
7. Be Bold - Don't Take Things Personally
8. Kick-Ass - Stop Thinking & Do It!
Top 10 Soups For Fall
1. Kale & White Bean 2. Carrot-Coconut
3. French Onion
4. Split Pea
5. White Bean Chili w/Autumn Veggies
6. Butternut Squash
7. Roasted Parsnip Pureed with Walnut Pesto
8. New England Clam Chowder
9. Italian Vegetables
10. Beer and Cheddar Soup w/Sausage
Stock Up ON IMMUNE-BOOSTING FOODS
Fall Food Boosters:
Bake a PUMPKIN Pie - Packed with Vitamin A & C. Strengthens defenses against colds, flu, and stress.
Add CRANBERRIES - High in Vitamin C. Powerful detoxifier and inflammation fighter.
Eat raw GARLIC - Tackles infections and bacteria. Boosts blood circulation and cardiovascular health.
Stuff it with MUSHROOMS - Loaded with Zinc - the Superhero of all immunity boosters!
SWEET POTATO fries! - Packed with Vitamin B-6, A & C, Iron, and Magnesium. Stand up against toxins and disease.