12 Results in category Women
Rules To Emotional Wellness
1. Be realistic with expectations
2. Set out to achieve realistic goals, one day at a time
3. Learn to accept changes in your life
4. Let go of all anger and resentment5. Surround yourself with positivity6.Take responsibility for yourself7. Be kind to yourself8. Learn to laugh at yourself9. Take care of your body - diet, exercise & sleep10. Talk to someone if you are feeling depressed or anxious
Women Gift Ideas
1. Take it Easy - Spa Day
2. Fly Away - Surprise her with a mini-weekend getaway to Vermont or Paris!
3. Dress Up - Her fave jeans or a perfect LBD
4. Bag it - Splurge on a Designer Handbag
5. D.I.Y - anything Handmade
6. Charming - Jewelry (make it personal)
7. Upgrade - the latest smartphone or gadget
8. Frame it - put together a scrapbook of your moments
9. Fine Dining - book an evening at the hot-spot
10. Swept Away - Hire a cleaning crew for a day/month
Women Business Habits
How To Be The Best You Can Be(At Work & Play)
1. Find Your Voice #BeTrueToYourself2. Be Financially Savvy
3. Stand Up To Fear - Find the Courage & Forge On
4. Eat Healthy & Exercise - A Clean Body = A Healthy Mind
5. Share the Love - Kindness Goes A Long Way
6. Set the Goals & Keep Track of them
7. Be Bold - Don't Take Things Personally
8. Kick-Ass - Stop Thinking & Do It!
Signs of Hormonal Imbalances: Weight gain, Chronic fatigue, Depression, Insomnia, Hot flashes, Acne, Low libido.
Food Fixes - Cut out sugar. Minimize alcohol. Eliminate gluten.
Goal: 80% veggies, 20% protein. Minimize caffeine.Home Fixes - Say bye to toxic cleaners and fluoride. Clean your home with natural products.Body Fixes - Go organic - body & hair products. Detox. Exercise. Engage in sexual activity.Mind Fixes - Meditation. Say hello to Positivity. Learn to focus.Spirit Fixes - Find your inner peace and build on it. Say bye to the toxic people in your life.
Top 10 Richest & Most Successful Women in the World:
1. Cher Wang - co-founder of HTC
2. Oprah Winfrey - founder of HARPO network
3. Folorunsho Alakija - owner of Supreme Stitches
4. Denise Coates - founder of BET365
5. Wang Laichan - chairman of Luxsharez
6. Sara Blakely - founder of Spanx
7. Sheryl Sandberg - COO of Facebook
8. Gina Rinehart - chairman of Hancock Prospecting Group
9. Beyonce - musician and entrepreneur
10. Arianna Huffington - founder of The Huffington Post
Quick Tips to a Healthy Pregnancy
Eat Breakfast. Eat Fiber-Rich Foods. Choose Healthy Snacks.
Eat Fruits. Eat up to 12oz of Fish a week. Limit Caffeine. Avoid Alcohol. Take Prenatal Vitamins.
Practice Kegels for easier Delivery.
Pilates, Yoga, Swimming & Walking = Help control weight gain. Improve circulation. Boost your mood. Better Sleep.
Take these off your To-Do list - heavy lifting, climbing on step ladders, changing kitty litter, contact with any harsh chemicals, standing near a hot stove...
Buy comfy shoes with good support. Buy stretchy clothes. Embrace the swell and bloating!
Love Your Skin:
Wear Sunscreen - your ...
Clean Your Calories Away!
Walking from Room to Room - 136/hr
Vacuuming - 240
Dusting - 102
Mopping - 224
Scrubbing Floors - 190
Cleaning Windows - 250
Ironing - 115
Washing Dishes - 88
Painting - 290
Gardening, Weeding - 250
Mowing - 325
Car Washing - 234
Washing Pets - 200
Folding Laundry - 120
Carrying Heavy Boxes/Furniture - 544
Walking Up & Down Stairs - 515
*Avg body weight 150 lbs. / Activity per hour
Fall Fashion Hacks. Say Hello To Fashion Fixes
Fall Fashion & Beauty Colors
Say Bye to Blisters - With socks on, slip into your new booties and blast hot air for a min. or two.
Say Bye to Bare Legs - Spray tights with hairspray for a more opaque look and fewer runs.
Say Bye to Shedding - Put your angora or mohair in the freezer (in a sealed bag) for at least 3 hours. You can do this!
Say Bye to Tarnished Jewelry - Store your earrings, necklaces, and bracelets in Ziploc bags. Simple!
Say Bye to Wrinkles - Fold clothes inside out before storing or packing.Fall Beauty HacksSay Hello to Full Lips - Pick two colors that are three shades apart, blend them and apply. It wi ...
Top Ten Renovation Tips
1. Choose Classic over "What's In" - It might not be stylish in 2 years
2. Quality Flooring is Worth every Penny
3. Heat Pump Water Heaters will cut costs by 50%
4. Vaulted Ceilings will prevent water damage in Winter
5. Paint Your Cabinets - Dust less likely to settle than on Wood-Stained
6. East-Facing Windows - maximizes sunlight
7. Plan in Advance - Electrical Plugs
8. Create Large Spaces - Increases Square Footage
9. Design a Kitchen that Makes Sense - Most Foot Traffic!
10. Professional Home Inspection will prevent Future Problems.
You Are Business Savvy If You Are:
1. Positive - Optimism & High Energy Always Makes a Great Impression
2. Strong Minded - Confidence Will Get You Far
3. Kind - Making a Difference in Someone Else's Life Makes You Human
4. Respectful - Of Others & Yourself
5. Driven - Ambition laced with Passion is Key in Finding Your Place
6. A Teacher - Great Women Share their Knowledge
7. Focused - There Will Be Many Obstacles...If You are Stubborn, Success is at the Doorstep