Read specific topics of interest, News and Events.
Rules To Emotional Wellness
1. Be realistic with expectations
2. Set out to achieve realistic goals, one day at a time
3. Learn to accept changes in your life
4. Let go of all anger and resentment5. Surround yourself with positivity6.Take responsibility for yourself7. Be kind to yourself8. Learn to laugh at yourself9. Take care of your body - diet, exercise & sleep10. Talk to someone if you are feeling depressed or anxious
Stop Bullying At Work
1. All Your Hard Work is constantly Undermined and never Good Enough.
2. Surprise Meetings & Presentations are called by your Boss
3. You Always Feel Anxious - Waiting for Bad Things to Happen to You
4. You are never left alone to do your job
5. When You Express an Opinion, it is immediately turned down and shelved
6. Your Co-Workers feel justified to Talk Balk or Berate You in front of others
7. Always Obsessing about Work at home or on vacation
8. You feel nauseous every morning before work
9. No one takes your claims of harassment seriously at work
10. Your request to transfer to an open position is denied
Top 7 motivational movies that will give you faith in yourself!
1. Knockin' on heaven's door
2. Slumdog Millionaire
3. The curious case of benjamin button
4. Step up
6. The Truman show
7. Seven pounds
Wishing you great achievements!
Re-wire Brain for Back to Work:
1. It's About Time! - Find your best work times. Do your hardest work when you are most alert. For all the creatives: do it when you are tired. Some of the best ideas come when we are exhausted!
2. Cat Nap - A 30-minute mid-day nap can help re-organize all the morning meeting details and clears the mind for new information.
3. Move It - Exercise does a body good - increases mental alertness and punching a bag sounds like a great idea, doesn't it??
4. Focus - Stay away from multi-tasking - it makes your brain less productive and less efficient. Instead, choose one task and do it all at once!
5. Om - Who has time to meditate, you say? 5-10 minutes of medit ...