16 Results in category Health
This is content is for Health
1. "It's grey outside. My deadline is coming up and I'm super stressed. I deserve to eat pizza, fries, and cupcakes today" - the Comfort Foodie
2. "Let's eat cake because it must be somebody's birthday somewhere" - the Sweet Tooth
3. "I would like to order an all-dressed hamburger but no meat, no bun, and no condiments please" - the Super, Annoying Foodie
4. "This project is going to take all night long and we need a pick-me-up - junk food, it is!" - the Fast Food Junkie
5. "I only eat non-dairy, salt-free, gluten-free, raw foods and definitely no meat" - the Health Nut
6. "The food is so pretty. Wait. One second. Okay it's ready for its photo" - the Millenial Food ...
Rules To Emotional Wellness
1. Be realistic with expectations
2. Set out to achieve realistic goals, one day at a time
3. Learn to accept changes in your life
4. Let go of all anger and resentment5. Surround yourself with positivity6.Take responsibility for yourself7. Be kind to yourself8. Learn to laugh at yourself9. Take care of your body - diet, exercise & sleep10. Talk to someone if you are feeling depressed or anxious
Re-wire Brain for Back to Work:
1. It's About Time! - Find your best work times. Do your hardest work when you are most alert. For all the creatives: do it when you are tired. Some of the best ideas come when we are exhausted!
2. Cat Nap - A 30-minute mid-day nap can help re-organize all the morning meeting details and clears the mind for new information.
3. Move It - Exercise does a body good - increases mental alertness and punching a bag sounds like a great idea, doesn't it??
4. Focus - Stay away from multi-tasking - it makes your brain less productive and less efficient. Instead, choose one task and do it all at once!
5. Om - Who has time to meditate, you say? 5-10 minutes of medit ...
Top 10 Soups For Fall
1. Kale & White Bean 2. Carrot-Coconut
3. French Onion
4. Split Pea
5. White Bean Chili w/Autumn Veggies
6. Butternut Squash
7. Roasted Parsnip Pureed with Walnut Pesto
8. New England Clam Chowder
9. Italian Vegetables
10. Beer and Cheddar Soup w/Sausage
Stock Up ON IMMUNE-BOOSTING FOODS
Fall Food Boosters:
Bake a PUMPKIN Pie - Packed with Vitamin A & C. Strengthens defenses against colds, flu, and stress.
Add CRANBERRIES - High in Vitamin C. Powerful detoxifier and inflammation fighter.
Eat raw GARLIC - Tackles infections and bacteria. Boosts blood circulation and cardiovascular health.
Stuff it with MUSHROOMS - Loaded with Zinc - the Superhero of all immunity boosters!
SWEET POTATO fries! - Packed with Vitamin B-6, A & C, Iron, and Magnesium. Stand up against toxins and disease.
Change Your Life Style In 10 Minutes Or Less
1. Get Sugar Smart
2. Play Calming Music
3. Put Down Your Smartphone
4. Drink Water with Apple Cider Vinegar
5. Trade the Cookie for a Squat
6. Prep Smoothie Bags for the Week
7. Soak Your Face in Ice Water for 1 Minute
8. Write a Grateful Journal
9. Soak in Epsom Salts
10. End Your Day with Meditation
Pregnancy Tips For Men - Quick Tips for Men:
1. Belly Down - Extra weight can affect a man's sperm quality; put down the beer and hot dogs boys!
2. Take Control - Manage health conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes can improve chances of pregnancy.
3. Get Active - It's a win-win, benefiting long-term health!
4. Daily Doses - Taking a multivitamin with the antioxidant can increase sperm count and movement.
5. Tick Tock - As men get older (over 50), a decline in testosterone and sperm function.
6. No Smoking - Cutting out cigarettes can improve fertility. Period.
7. Drink Up - Water, that is! If she can't drink - neither should you. It actually does affect sperm c ...
What We Eat is What We Become...
1. Home Cooking - If the cook is happy so will the energy of the food
2. Leave the Attitude at the Door - Eating when in a negative state affects the metabolism of the food
3. Go Organic - Growing your own food connects you to your food, along with Mother Earth.
4. Be Grateful - When we are appreciative of the food we are eating, our body will thank you as well
5. Eat Mindfully - Eat slowly and with intention, you will soon be able to fully enjoy every bite you take.
Be Mindful Now
1. Breathe In, Breathe Out - Feel the flow of the breath
2. Pay attention to all your Senses - for ex; notice the taste, texture of food.
3. Empty the Mind - Take a few moments to be still
4. As soon as the Mind wanders, bring it back to your Breath
5. Practice Non-Judgemental Listening
6. Be Aware of every Daily Activity (driving, texting, cleaning, etc..)
7. Go Outdoors - Walk Around in Nature
8. Forgive Yourself for every Negative Thought
9. Be Grateful - Say Thank You to Nature, People, and Things.
10. Go Easy on Yourself - with time, you will see the progress!
Signs of Hormonal Imbalances: Weight gain, Chronic fatigue, Depression, Insomnia, Hot flashes, Acne, Low libido.
Food Fixes - Cut out sugar. Minimize alcohol. Eliminate gluten.
Goal: 80% veggies, 20% protein. Minimize caffeine.Home Fixes - Say bye to toxic cleaners and fluoride. Clean your home with natural products.Body Fixes - Go organic - body & hair products. Detox. Exercise. Engage in sexual activity.Mind Fixes - Meditation. Say hello to Positivity. Learn to focus.Spirit Fixes - Find your inner peace and build on it. Say bye to the toxic people in your life.