1 Result in category Hobbies
Take Photos Like a Pro
1. Up Close & Personal - Snap close-ups. Keep it simple. The less distraction, the better.
2. Flash Off - Keep the flash closed and increase ISO.
3. Design - Look for cool patterns in architecture, textiles etc..
4. Bird's Eye View - Choose unusual angles instead of the basic eye-level view
5. Mirror Effect - Keep an eye out for perfect symmetry in photo ops
6. Shine On - Know where the light is coming from, makes a huge difference!
7. Off the Grid - Line up your subject at either 1/3 to the right or left of the frame (and/or top/bottom)
8. To the Max - Invest in a lens with a huge aperture - go from OK pics to kick-ass ones!