5 Results in category Family
Follow This Guide: Stock Up and Save
1. Seasonal Produce - Apples, Beets, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Citrus Fruits, Dates, Kiwi, Kale, Mushrooms, Onions, Pomegranates, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Winter Squash
2. Holiday Items - Eggnog, Frozen Pies, Cranberry Sauce, Marshmallows, Sparkling Cider, Deli Platters
3. Baking Goods - Flour, Sugar, Butter, Cream, Cake Mixes, Bread, Pie Crusts, Whipped Cream
4. Canned Foods - Soups, Condensed Milk, Vegetables, Fruits, Sauce
5. Clearance - All Thanksgiving decorations, table settings, and products
6. Golf Gear - Everything Golf!
7. Sales - Jewelry, Toys, Electronics...
Top 10 Soups For Fall
1. Kale & White Bean 2. Carrot-Coconut
3. French Onion
4. Split Pea
5. White Bean Chili w/Autumn Veggies
6. Butternut Squash
7. Roasted Parsnip Pureed with Walnut Pesto
8. New England Clam Chowder
9. Italian Vegetables
10. Beer and Cheddar Soup w/Sausage
Stock Up ON IMMUNE-BOOSTING FOODS
Fall Food Boosters:
Bake a PUMPKIN Pie - Packed with Vitamin A & C. Strengthens defenses against colds, flu, and stress.
Add CRANBERRIES - High in Vitamin C. Powerful detoxifier and inflammation fighter.
Eat raw GARLIC - Tackles infections and bacteria. Boosts blood circulation and cardiovascular health.
Stuff it with MUSHROOMS - Loaded with Zinc - the Superhero of all immunity boosters!
SWEET POTATO fries! - Packed with Vitamin B-6, A & C, Iron, and Magnesium. Stand up against toxins and disease.
Pregnancy Tips For Men - Quick Tips for Men:
1. Belly Down - Extra weight can affect a man's sperm quality; put down the beer and hot dogs boys!
2. Take Control - Manage health conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes can improve chances of pregnancy.
3. Get Active - It's a win-win, benefiting long-term health!
4. Daily Doses - Taking a multivitamin with the antioxidant can increase sperm count and movement.
5. Tick Tock - As men get older (over 50), a decline in testosterone and sperm function.
6. No Smoking - Cutting out cigarettes can improve fertility. Period.
7. Drink Up - Water, that is! If she can't drink - neither should you. It actually does affect sperm c ...
Quick Tips to a Healthy Pregnancy
Eat Breakfast. Eat Fiber-Rich Foods. Choose Healthy Snacks.
Eat Fruits. Eat up to 12oz of Fish a week. Limit Caffeine. Avoid Alcohol. Take Prenatal Vitamins.
Practice Kegels for easier Delivery.
Pilates, Yoga, Swimming & Walking = Help control weight gain. Improve circulation. Boost your mood. Better Sleep.
Take these off your To-Do list - heavy lifting, climbing on step ladders, changing kitty litter, contact with any harsh chemicals, standing near a hot stove...
Buy comfy shoes with good support. Buy stretchy clothes. Embrace the swell and bloating!
Love Your Skin:
Wear Sunscreen - your ...