25 Results in category Business
Stop Bullying At Work
1. All Your Hard Work is constantly Undermined and never Good Enough.
2. Surprise Meetings & Presentations are called by your Boss
3. You Always Feel Anxious - Waiting for Bad Things to Happen to You
4. You are never left alone to do your job
5. When You Express an Opinion, it is immediately turned down and shelved
6. Your Co-Workers feel justified to Talk Balk or Berate You in front of others
7. Always Obsessing about Work at home or on vacation
8. You feel nauseous every morning before work
9. No one takes your claims of harassment seriously at work
10. Your request to transfer to an open position is denied
Re-wire Brain for Back to Work:
1. It's About Time! - Find your best work times. Do your hardest work when you are most alert. For all the creatives: do it when you are tired. Some of the best ideas come when we are exhausted!
2. Cat Nap - A 30-minute mid-day nap can help re-organize all the morning meeting details and clears the mind for new information.
3. Move It - Exercise does a body good - increases mental alertness and punching a bag sounds like a great idea, doesn't it??
4. Focus - Stay away from multi-tasking - it makes your brain less productive and less efficient. Instead, choose one task and do it all at once!
5. Om - Who has time to meditate, you say? 5-10 minutes of medit ...
Get Organized with these 6 Tools:
1. Capture All Ideas, Images & Voice Messages in Note Apps
2. Use Your Smartphone Calendar for Events (Alert Notifications are a Bonus)
3. Prepare Spreadsheets to Track Finances, Time & Projects
4. Back Up & Sync All Files
5. Save All Passwords in One Place
6. Store all Important Documents & Images Safely with Online Storage Apps
Top 10 Creative Content Ideas:
1. Share "Must-Read" Books
2. Travel Tips
3. Bucket List
4. Interview a Creative Entrepreneur
5. Share a Sneak Peek of New Projects
6. Compile a List of Resources
7. Share Favorite Social Media Platforms
8. List Top 10 Favorite Quotes
9. Review a Book
10. Share Testimonials about Your Product/Service in a Creative Way
Master these 4 Skills to Get Ahead in Today's Job Market:
1. Focus - As technology increases automation, attention to detail is in decline. Take more initiative and learn time management.
2. Street Smart - Education matters but curiosity and open-mindedness are far more interesting for employers nowadays
3. Resourceful - It's a rapidly changing world, your coping mechanisms are key! Being quickwitted and sharpminded.
4. Stay Humble - Admitting that you "don't know" can work in your favor - be curious, open to learning and honest about your skills.
Women Business Habits
How To Be The Best You Can Be(At Work & Play)
1. Find Your Voice #BeTrueToYourself2. Be Financially Savvy
3. Stand Up To Fear - Find the Courage & Forge On
4. Eat Healthy & Exercise - A Clean Body = A Healthy Mind
5. Share the Love - Kindness Goes A Long Way
6. Set the Goals & Keep Track of them
7. Be Bold - Don't Take Things Personally
8. Kick-Ass - Stop Thinking & Do It!
Lock Smith Protect Yourself
Protect Your Home/Office from Burglars:
1. Install a Security System
2. Strengthen Locks
3. Reinforce Doors & Windows
4. Protect Valuables in a Safe
5. Mark your Property with Identifiable Marks
6. Be Careful when Absent - notify post office, newspaper, etc...
7. Hold Back on Social Media - Post your Vacay Pics when you get Back
8. Make sure Insurance Coverage includes Theft
9. Keep Car Keys with You - No Need for them to take off with your car too!
10. Ask Friends/Family to Check Up on Property every few days
Clean Your Career
Spruce It Up - clean up your resumé, get with the times - make it more personal: add a logo, color, photo.
Climb the Ladder - up your networking skills, connect with old friends or new ones who share your passions; mingle.
Social Cleaning - cut back on social media platforms, keep only the good friends and important connections.
Dress the Part - keep the 'first impression look' every day; you never know who you're going to meet!
Life Lessons - keep abreast of market and industry trends; being in-the-know may get you closer to your dream.
Say Yes To Conferences
Conferences Do You Good
1. Boosts Creativity
2. Idea Generator
3. Face to Face with Influencers
4. Mix and Mingle with the Like-Minded
5. Hands-on Information
6. New Perspective
7. Open Forum - 2-way conversation
8. Greater Focus
9. Challenging - Instills Confidence
10. Relaxed Environment -It's Actually FUN!
Activities to Improve Career
Have Fun At Your Job
1) Get out there and NETWORK - join the BBQ's and outdoor festivals (slip a business card or two)
2) Be an INFLUENCER - that's right, while everyone is on vacation; write a few blog posts on your industry, show your expertise
3) Pick up a HOBBY - learning something new can only UP your creativity on-the-job
4) CURATE content - everyday share an article related to your business. Come September maybe you will get that promotion!
5) Create a VISION board - on Pinterest for all to see and just maybe the right person will see it and deliver your dream job to you!