8 Results in category Self Help
Rules To Emotional Wellness
1. Be realistic with expectations
2. Set out to achieve realistic goals, one day at a time
3. Learn to accept changes in your life
4. Let go of all anger and resentment5. Surround yourself with positivity6.Take responsibility for yourself7. Be kind to yourself8. Learn to laugh at yourself9. Take care of your body - diet, exercise & sleep10. Talk to someone if you are feeling depressed or anxious
Stop Bullying At Work
1. All Your Hard Work is constantly Undermined and never Good Enough.
2. Surprise Meetings & Presentations are called by your Boss
3. You Always Feel Anxious - Waiting for Bad Things to Happen to You
4. You are never left alone to do your job
5. When You Express an Opinion, it is immediately turned down and shelved
6. Your Co-Workers feel justified to Talk Balk or Berate You in front of others
7. Always Obsessing about Work at home or on vacation
8. You feel nauseous every morning before work
9. No one takes your claims of harassment seriously at work
10. Your request to transfer to an open position is denied
Re-wire Brain for Back to Work:
1. It's About Time! - Find your best work times. Do your hardest work when you are most alert. For all the creatives: do it when you are tired. Some of the best ideas come when we are exhausted!
2. Cat Nap - A 30-minute mid-day nap can help re-organize all the morning meeting details and clears the mind for new information.
3. Move It - Exercise does a body good - increases mental alertness and punching a bag sounds like a great idea, doesn't it??
4. Focus - Stay away from multi-tasking - it makes your brain less productive and less efficient. Instead, choose one task and do it all at once!
5. Om - Who has time to meditate, you say? 5-10 minutes of medit ...
Master these 4 Skills to Get Ahead in Today's Job Market:
1. Focus - As technology increases automation, attention to detail is in decline. Take more initiative and learn time management.
2. Street Smart - Education matters but curiosity and open-mindedness are far more interesting for employers nowadays
3. Resourceful - It's a rapidly changing world, your coping mechanisms are key! Being quickwitted and sharpminded.
4. Stay Humble - Admitting that you "don't know" can work in your favor - be curious, open to learning and honest about your skills.
Change Your Life Style In 10 Minutes Or Less
1. Get Sugar Smart
2. Play Calming Music
3. Put Down Your Smartphone
4. Drink Water with Apple Cider Vinegar
5. Trade the Cookie for a Squat
6. Prep Smoothie Bags for the Week
7. Soak Your Face in Ice Water for 1 Minute
8. Write a Grateful Journal
9. Soak in Epsom Salts
10. End Your Day with Meditation
All the Productivity Tips You Need To Beat The "Work Blues":
1. Meditate First Thing in the Morning
2. Keep a Bowl of Lemons or Sprigs of Lavender on your desk (proven to reduce stress)
3. Work Remotely (in a cafe, park - if you can!) or Sit By a Window
4. Listen to Background Music
5. Take Breaks
6. Keep Social Media Activity to a Minimum
7. Delegate Tasks - Start the Day with an Easy Task (Feeling of Accomplishment will Inspire You for the Next Tasks)
8. Keep Photos or Quotes Visible (for that extra boost of motivation)
9. Quit Multitasking & Focus on One Task at a Time
10. Write Tomorrows To Do List Tonight.
Don't Quit on YOU. Change Your Mindset.
1. Find Your Tribe - Positive friends are always supportive and make you feel good, even when you're not
2. Choose Love - When the negativity seeps in, change your thoughts to positive ones
3. Step Away from News - Yup! Flood your newsfeeds with good news and inspirational stories
4. Volunteer - It will change your world. You can't focus on your issues when you are doing something good
5. Gratitude - Start a thank you journal. Every morning write 5 things that you are grateful for. It works.
You can get big benefits by following these rules when reading:
- schedule reading - plan some time;- spend the time to find the right book;
- decide on a goal for reading;
- get acquainted with the book, its cuts down the time it takes to read by 20%;
- control your reading pace, slow down for important parts;
- use a notebook and pencil to mark important ideas;
- summarize specific opinions about the book (review);
-compile a list of the books you have read and those you plan to read.
Share in the comment section some interesting or useful books.Wishing you lots of learning!