6 Results in category Entertainment
Holiday Cocktails To Cheer You Up
1. Go Classic - Mulled Wine
2. Glam It Up - Candy-Cane Cosmopolitan
3. Be Debonair - Cranberry Royale
4. Go Old School - Warm Bourbon Cider
5. Make it a White Christmas - Peppermint Mocha White Russian
6. Go Traditional - Hot Buttered Rum
7. Bubbly Fun - Pomegranate Mimosa
8. Go for the Punch - Add cranberries, orange slices, herbs and your pick of liqueur
9. Irish Mate - Good Old Irish Coffee
10. It's Not Christmas without - Eggnog (Add Brandy & Cinnamon, if you like!)
Top 10 Cities To Celebrate New Year's Eve
1. New York City - (the famous drop of the ball in Times Square)
2. Sydney, Australia - known for the largest fireworks display in the world
3. Rio de Janeiro, they get dressed in white and throw flowers into the ocean as a gift to Yemajá (goddess of the seas)
4. Hong Kong - pyrotechnic dragon dances across the sky
5. Las Vegas - giant street party with live bands and fireworks
6. Bahamas - street parades with music, street performers and colorful costumes
7. Jost Van Dyke (British Virgin Island) - 48 hours of live music, drinking, and eating
8. Paris - street party: pop champagne, fireworks, exchange kisses and unwrap sparkly papers
In November, all of us need an extra boost of energy and motivation!
Directory Of Oakville presents you with a selection of films that will get you up and moving!
Top 5 films about work and career:
- "Margin Call" (2011); - "The Iron Lady" (2011);- "The Pursuit of Happiness" (2006); - "Up in the Air" (2009); - "Erin Brockovich" (2000).Wishing you good luck and inspiration!
Top 7 motivational movies that will give you faith in yourself!
1. Knockin' on heaven's door
2. Slumdog Millionaire
3. The curious case of benjamin button
4. Step up
6. The Truman show
7. Seven pounds
Wishing you great achievements!
TOP 10 CHARITABLE CELEBRITIES
1. Angelina Jolie - Humanitarian (UNICEF, ONE, UNHCR, etc..)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio - Humanitarian (Cinema for Peace, Go Green, Int'l Fund for Animal Welfare, etc..)
3. Prince William - Homeless Advocate & much more...
4. Michelle Obama - Reach Higher (education)
5. Benedict Cumberbatch - Give Up for Clothes for Good
6. Orlando Bloom - UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
7. Naomi Campbell - Fashion for Relief
8. Christy Turlington Burns - Every Mother Counts
9. Keira Knightley - OXFAM
10. Emma Watson - United Nation's #HeForShe Campaign
Oakville's lakeshore strip a model of the form - Yonge Street
As blasphemous as it might be for an Annex boy like myself to say, Oakville's Lakeshore strip is one of the best in the GTA, a mixture of peaceful and bustling that would be difficult to reproduce in Toronto's urban core.