10 Results in category Real Estate
Get Organized in 7 Days
Monday-Motivation - Go through drawers, closets, and desk for items you don't use anymore.
Task-It Tuesday - Designate areas, boxes, containers or drawers with labels and file away!
Win-Win Wednesday - Throw, Recycle or Give things Away!
To-Do-List Thursday - Create Schedules, To-Do Lists, and Checklists for the week, month, year ahead
Follow-Friday - Delegate Tasks to All Family members and/or Colleagues
Saturday-Style - Wardrobe Clean Up: Organize by Seasons and/or by Color
Social-Sunday - Digital Clean Up Erase Emails, Unscubscribe to Newsletters and Platforms, Empty Trash
Do You Need A Home Inspection?
Before Buying Or Selling Your Home?
The Answer is YES!
1. Mold & Mildew can cost 1000s but can be a deal breaker
2. Moisture in Walls and Floors may deteriorate materials and attract insects - so beware!
3. Inspect Roof and Chimney - Are the shingles rotted? Bricks in good condition?
4. Electricity - Check to see if circuit breakers and systems are changed and up to date
5. Heating & Cooling - Are systems efficient and up to standards?
6. Foundation - Is it solid? Is structure crumbling or good for another ten years?
7. Appliances - Are your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in working order?
How To Make Your Small Space Seem Bigger:
1. Lighten Up - Paint the Walls in Neutral or Lighter Shades
2. Free Up Space - Store Items under Furniture, Opt for Tall Storage Units & Hang Items Behind Doors
3. Mirror, Mirror on the Walls - Put Full-Length Mirrors for Visual Trickery
4. Be Adaptable - Use your Dining Room Table as a Work Space or for Kitchen Prep Work
5. Maximize on Style! - Opt for Showy Furniture Pieces, Eye-Popping Pillows or Stunning Art.
Are You Ready to Buy a Home?
1. How are your Finances? - Try to be as Debt-Free as possible. Tackling the credit card debt is your first priority.
2. Know your Options - Before you buy a home, you need to be pre-approved. Do go to the bank or mortgage broker.
3. Be Honest - Golden Rule: Mortgage + Taxes + Insurance = 25-30% of your income
4. Find a Good Realtor - Do your research but he/she needs to be on your same page.
5. Be Patient - Once you place a bid and offer is accepted, you will go into escrow. It may take time, but it's meant to protect both buyers and sellers.
Top Tricks of the Trade Before Selling Your Home:
1. Make a First Impression - Front yard/Curb appeal can easily get a 100% return on the money
2. Price is Right - Shave 15-20% of what your home is worth. Builds excitement with buyers!
3. Squeaky Clean - Be ready for Drop-Ins. House needs to be Buyer-ready at all times.
4. The kitchen is Where It's At - It's the most important room in the House, trust us! Spend the money to remodel, if need be.
5. Keep the Pets Out - Not everyone is a cat or dog lover. Keep in mind.
6. Lights On! - Maximize all the light in your home - remove all drapes, clean windows, turn them on. Makes your home bright!
7. Come Out of the Closet - Keep closets ha ...
Top Ten Renovation Tips
1. Choose Classic over "What's In" - It might not be stylish in 2 years
2. Quality Flooring is Worth every Penny
3. Heat Pump Water Heaters will cut costs by 50%
4. Vaulted Ceilings will prevent water damage in Winter
5. Paint Your Cabinets - Dust less likely to settle than on Wood-Stained
6. East-Facing Windows - maximizes sunlight
7. Plan in Advance - Electrical Plugs
8. Create Large Spaces - Increases Square Footage
9. Design a Kitchen that Makes Sense - Most Foot Traffic!
10. Professional Home Inspection will prevent Future Problems.
Real Estate Trends 2017
1. New Wave - Baby Boomers & Millenials are and will be the top buyer for the next 10 years
2. Put Your Money Where Your House Is - Midwest will see a rise in real estate (affordable and close to the Big universities)
3. High Demand, Low Supply - It currently takes 68 days to sell a home, which is 11 days faster than the national average.
4. Low Profile - Price appreciation will slow down by 1% or more, depending on markets
5. The West Will Win - Prices will increase 5.8% and sales by 4.7%. 5 of the 10 top markets make the list: L.A., Sacramento, and Riverside (CA), Tucson (AZ) and Portland (OR)
Do you know what the main purpose of Social Media website is?
If you are an avid internet user, you likely do. Social Media websites are online communities that make it easier for internet users to meet and communicate with each other. If you are an internet user who enjoys using the internet to meet new people, there is a good chance that you already belong to a social networking website Like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube or Flickr.
What about an online blog? Do you have one of them? If you do, do you know that you could use your social networking website to promote your blog? Promote your website? Why would you want to do that? When it comes to promoting your ...
Singularity Hub Disrupting Real Estate. This post is about the two key exponential technologies converging to eliminate the middle-man (i.e. the real estate broker) and the headache of shopping for a home. If you've ever shopped for a new house or an apartment, you know the nightmare ... and more »
In the near future a 2500 square foot house can be built in about 20 hours - custom designed!
Selling in the real estate market can be difficult if you do not understand all the secrets of the real estate trade. If you do know these tricks, you are going to be able to sell your home for much more money. These tips are designed to help you get the most out of your sale.If you are having difficulty selling your home, think about lowering the price. Try listing it on more websites or have different real estate agencies help you. When people visit your home, make sure it looks clean and safe and that you are presenting the advantages of the house first.Taking advantage of web technology will give you a huge advantage in selling. You will not only be reaching a wider audience if you showc ...